What is PWRcheck?
PWRcheck is an integrated DC power analyzer, watt meter and electricity monitor, measuring 0V to 60V DC at up to 40A. The backlit graphics LCD features seven display modes including voltage, amperage, wattage, amp-hours and voltage quality. Alarms can be set to flash the display for programmable limits for over/under voltage and over current, wattage and amp-hours. High side monitoring simplifies installation making it suitable for vehicle use. Source and load connections utilize 45A Powerpole connectors. Non-volatile memory stores over 174,000 data points (over 4 months of data @ 1 point/minute). Included PC software supports real-time monitoring, data download and charting.
Who is PWRcheck for?
PWRcheck enables amateur radio enthusiasts, emergency service providers and site operators to assess load requirements and monitor the status of health of their DC power supply systems.
- Handles 13 display modes including voltage, current, wattage and amp-hours
- Measures 0V to 60V (Less than 8V requires USB power to PWRcheck), 40A continuous load
- Accurate to within +/- 10mV, +/- 10mA
- Resolution - 10mV, 10mA
- High side monitoring does not require breaking power supply ground or return path, ideal for vehicle use
- Backlit graphics LCD displays data in digital, analog and bar graph formats
- Monitor back up battery with programmable gas gauge
- Non-volatile memory stores more than 174,000 data points (over 4 months of data @ 1 point/minute) without power
- USB computer interface for configuration and data download
- Programmable alarm conditions for overcurrent, over/under voltage, amp-hours
- 40A Powerpole connectors
- Dimensions 4-5/8" L x 2-3/4" W x 1" H
- Easily program every aspect of PWRcheck operation such as data logging rate, display formats, alarm conditions
- Displays current, voltage, wattage and amp-hours in real time
- Integrated charting software automatically collects and displays data
- Downloads stored data for later analysis
- Exports to Excel
- PWRcheck - integrated DC power analyzer, watt meter and electricity monitor
- PWRcheck software
- USB cable
- User Manual
Computer System Requirements
- At least an 800 X 600 graphics card and display monitor
- Windows XP, Vista: 32 or 64 bit, Windows 7: 32 or 64 bit
- An available USB port