Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
- Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
- For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
- For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
- Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector. Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation.
Input fuse (not replaceable)
Input Voltage Range: 10-17 V
Under Coltage Shut Down: 7 V
Under Voltage Restart: 7.5 V
Nominal Output Voltage: 12.2 V
Output Voltage Adjust Range: 10-15 V
Output Voltage Tolerance: ± 0.2 V
Output Noise: 2 mV rms
Cont. Output Current at Nominal Output Voltage and 104 °F: 30 A
Maximum Output Current (10 s) at Nominal Output Voltage: 40 A
Short Circuit Output Current: 60 A
Cont. Output Power at 77 °F: 430 W
Cont. Output Power at 104 °F: 360 W
Efficiency: 87 %
No Load Input Current: < 80 mA
Standby Current: Less than 1 mA
Operating temperature Range: -4 to +131 °F (-20 to +55 °C)
Humidity: Max. 95 % non-condensing DC connection Screw terminals
Maximum Cable Cross-Section: 6AWG (16 mm²)
Dimensions (h x w x d) 5.1 x 7.3 x 3.2 inch (130 x 186 x 80 mm)
Protection Category: IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)
Safety: EN 60950
Emission: EN 61000-6-3, EN 55014-1
Immunity: EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-1, EN 55014-2
Automotive Directive: ECE R10-V