“Smart” battery charging technology for 12 volt systems aboard marine applications including workboats, military vessels, commercial vessels, and recreational craft. These chargers interact with batteries providing the optimum three stage charge process for fast recovery and conditioning, maximizing performance and extending battery life.
A selector switch adjusts output voltage to adapt to gel-cell/flooded lead-acid/AGM battery types. An optional temperature compensation sensor also adjusts output for ideal voltage based on changes in the batteries’ ambient temperature. All models are housed in a rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish, and the internal circuitry is polyurethane coated for maximum corrosion resistance.
- “Smart” circuitry provides three stage charging – bulk, absorption, float
- Gel-Cell/Flooded Lead-acid/AGM battery type switch selects optimum charge/float voltages
- Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current.
- Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature.
- Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading
- Clean well regulated output can be used as a power supply; can power loads directly without a battery in line
- Built to last – rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish with an optional drip shield and marinized internal circuitry
- Protection: Current Limiting, Thermal Protection, Forced Air Cooling, Drip Shield
- ABS type approval for battery charging and power supplies
Input VAC (50-60Hz.): 90264
Input Amps @ 115/230: 12/7
Max Output Amps: 80
Output Banks: 3
Battery Capacity (Amp-Hours): 160-800