Ideally suited for the RV, Overland, Emergency Vehicles, Marine, Truck and Heavy Equipment industries, the Series 53 Branch disconnect circuit breaker incorporates the features of traditional battery disconnect switching and circuit protection for house circuits into a single compact device. This unique combination of features, in a single rotary switch, allows the OEM cost savings by eliminating the added components, material and labor to install a separate battery switch and circuit breaker/fuse, while delivering effective battery management and house DC circuit protection.
- Designed for Industrial/Commercial Vehicles: (Agriculture, Automobile Lifts, Buses, Emergency Vehicles, RV, Overland, Construction and Marine)
- Space, Labor and wiring savings
- Ultra Compact Design - Single Circuit ON/OFF
- Built-in Push-to-Reset Circuit Breaker (available with: 30A / 50A / 70A circuit breaker)
- Safe to use on gas powered vehicles, boats or PWC's
- Can be mounted in engine compartments and marine environments
- Voltage: 6~32 VDC
- Battery Inputs: 1
- Terminal Stud Size: 1/4" – 20
- Waterproof Design: IP66, IP67
- Ratings: UL 1107, UL 1077, SAE J553 and UL 1500 Ignition Protected qualified
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.2 lb