Mobile Radio Base Station Enclosure with Power Adapter for AT-D578UV & DB-750X
Our base station enclosure can accept radios smaller than 5.5” wide and 2.125” tall. The enclosure is compatible with most radios having 5.5” (140mm) mount spacing.
Radio and Power Supply Compatibility
- Anytone AT-D578UV
- Powerwerx DB-750X
- Powerwerx SS-30DV
- Formed mounting enclosure
- Short DC power supply cable (1/4” ring terminals to OEM-T connector)
- 3 inch black carry handle
Required Items Before Starting
- Powerwerx SS-30DV Desktop Power Supply
- Powerwerx MBLCOVR Base Station Enclosure
- #2 Philips Screw Driver
- Unpack the Black enclosure, supplied short power cable and carry handle.
- Make sure the power supply is turned OFF and UNPLUGGED from the AC wall outlet.
- Attach each ring terminal of the supplied power cable to the rear of the power supply. Make sure you connect red to red and black color to black terminal on the rear of the power supply.
- Install the carry handle with the supplied screws to the top of the enclosure if carry handle is required.
- Place the black radio enclosure upside down on your desk.
- Next, place the radio upside down inside of the cover making sure the radio’s microphone jack matches the same location on the enclosure microphone cut-out.
- Take the (4) screws supplied with the radio and place them through each side of the enclosure securing them into the radio. These screws should remain loose at this point.
- Carefully flip over the enclosure with the radio loosely mounted and set it on your desk
- On the Power supply, remove the (2) lower chassis screws on each side. (4) Total, save these screws.
- Place the enclosure (w/ radio) over the power supply and slide it down, aligning the screw holes on each side to the power supply screw holes.
- Re-install the screws from step 9 to secure the enclosure to the power supply (do not tighten screws yet).
- Adjust the radio’s face slightly up for best viewing angle and tighten the side screws on each side of the enclosure. Do not overtighten.
- Connect the power supplies DC power connector to the radio’s “T” connector.
- Screw in the antenna connector from your external antenna to the back of your radio.
- Plug in the power supply and turn it on. Next turn on the radio’s main power switch and you are on the air!