What's new in version 1.15?
- Improved the DMR RX audio drop out issue
- Improved BT TX no audio issue
- Make the default Analog APRS callsign APAT81 in radio and in CPS
What's new in version 1.14?
- Increased the auto repeater offset setting in CPS, allows set 2 different offsets in one band
- Increase AES encryption setting in CPS
- Add multi colors settings for the callsign and channel name in CPS
- Allows select different GPS mode in CPS, default is only GPS. Both GPS & BDS ($PCAS04,3) Single only BDS ($PCAS04,2) Single Only GPS ($PCAS04,1)
- Increase the decode time setting for the CTCSS, recommend setting is 250ms for normal use.
What's new in version 1.13?
- Increased to 200,000 digital contacts.
- Add "CTCSS/DCS set" in CPS -> Optional Setting -> Key function, it allows the radio access CTCSS/DCS set promptly.
- Make the TOT beep independently from public setting, the beep is there when TOT function is on.
- Change the "Working Mode" in CPS -> Optional Setting -> Other to match the radio bands, i.e when the radio is at amateur band, the working mode is default at amateur mode.
- Resolved the issue that SSID in APRS doesn't update when a new codeplug is opened.
- Fixed an error, that "auto repeater offset frequency" settings are not being imported.
What's new in version 1.12?
- Resolved the issue that Wide band set up was missing in the radio menu.
- Resolved the issue that RX display is incorrect when set up the talker alias.
- Resolved the issue that BT PTT battery voltage show on D878UV PLUS screen is incorrect.
- Resolved the issue that BT PTT disconnect once D878UV PLUS is reboot.
Do I need to update my firmware?
Anytone radios generally ship with the latest firmware version installed. You can determine your current AT-D878UV firmware version by pressing the softkey on your radio under the menu icon, then selecting Settings then Device Info and then scroll down to Firmware Ver. If the version displayed is less than 1.15, please continue with the firmware update instructions below.
Backup your current codeplug
Updating the firmware on your Anytone AT-D878UV will erase your radio's current programming. To create a backup using the programming software, read from your radio and then save this file to your desktop or temporary folder.
Updating firmware and/or baseband
- Download the Anytone AT-D878UV Firmware v1.15.
- Extract the files located in this zip file to your desktop or a temporary folder.
- Locate the AnyTone Radio Update Instructions PDF file and follow the detailed update instructions.