What's new in version 2.01?
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Date Display Format, allows the user set the date format on display.
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Display Channel type, allows the user turn off the channel type on display
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Display time slot, allows the user turn off the time slot on display
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Display color code, allows the user turn off the color code on display
- CPS-> Optional setting ->Alert Tone, add Ana idle channel tone, the digital channel and analog channel have separated idle channel tone setting.
- CPS->Channel -> Auto scan, tick on the box will allow the radio start scan automatically.
- CPS-> Optional setting ->Volume/Audio, separate mic gain setting for digital channel and analog channel
- CPS-> APRS ->Ana AprsTX, allows to set wide band or narrow band for analog APRS transmit.
- Add the alert tone setting in radio menu.
- CPS->Analog -> 2Tone Setting-> Auto Reset Time changes to maximum 250S. If you set Auto Reset Time to 25s, it keeps the squelch on carrier until there is 25 secs of silence, then it switches back to waiting for tones. If there is a transmission before the end of that 25 secs, the timer restarts. It is useful for the 2Tone Paging System.
- CPS->Analog -> 5Tone Setting-> Auto Reset Time changes to maximum 250S
- CPS->Analog -> DTMF-> Auto Reset Time changes to maximum 250S
- CPS->Optional Setting ->AM/FM -> AM squelch, allows to set the AM squelch separately.
- Rename to AM menu to AM air.
Do I need to update my firmware?
Anytone radios generally ship with the latest firmware version installed. You can determine your current AT-D578UV Plus firmware version by pressing the softkey on your radio under the menu icon, then selecting Settings then Device Info and then scroll down to Firmware Ver. If the version displayed is less than 2.01, please continue with the firmware update instructions below.
Backup your current codeplug
Updating the firmware on your Anytone AT-D578UV Plus will erase your radio's current programming. To create a backup using the programming software, read from your radio and then save this file to your desktop or temporary folder.
Updating firmware and/or baseband
- Download the Anytone AT-D578UV Plus Firmware v2.01.
- Extract the files located in this zip file to your desktop or a temporary folder.
- Locate the AnyTone Radio Update Instructions PDF file and follow the detailed update instructions.