What's new in version 1.13?
- Resolve the issue when the talker alias transmit doesn't match to selected Radio ID when there are several Radio ID set in radio.
- CPS -> Digital -> Digital Contact list upgrade from 200K to 500K
- Resolve the issue when sending APRS Beacon it transmits three times instead of once, when transmitting APRS Beacon with PTT it transmits it twice instead of once
- Resolve the issue B band can not decode APRS.
- Resolve the issue if you activate the function Repeater FM to FM, the audio does not pass through (when the MAIN band is on A the audio works)
- Resolve the issue when a click-bump after PTT is pushed for transmitting voice is sent before the audio modulation from mic is transmitted
- CPS -> Tool -> Options, add Analog APRS RX option, allows user choose whether the Analog aprs RX setting is valid according to the radio version.
What's new in version 1.12?
- CPS -> APRS -> AprsDisTime, allows to set the APRS display time on the screen.
- CPS -> APRS -> AprsAltData, allows to set the APRS altitude to fixed beacon use.
- CPS -> Optional Setting -> Key function, rename the key function "FM radio" to "AM/FM"
- CPS -> Public -> APRS -> Analog -> Digipeater Path, allows to input more digipeater paths. (for all D578UV models)
- CPS -> Optional Setting -> GPS Ranging -> Time Zone change from GMT to UTC
- Change the channel type indicate icon to cyan color when the mixed channel receive analog signal.
- CPS -> Optional Setting -> Alert Tone -> Key Tone, change to turn off the key tone only. Other beep tones are keeping on.
- CPS -> Analog -> 5Tone -> 5Tone decode units, allows to filter the income 5Tone ID. For example, if the setting is 109, the radio will receive all the calls 5Tone ID start with 109.
What's new in version 1.11?
- Improve the firmware issue that cross band repeater Analog –> Digital or Analog -> Analog doesn’t transmit the audio.
- Improve the firmware issue that manual dial TG TX in simplex channel doesn’t show busy when the radio is receiving. Simplex Channel for a Hotspot TX Permit = Channel free or Different CC Manual dial a TG When you PTT when the radio is receiving someone the Radio does not show Busy It just lets you TX into the Hotspot It should see that it is in use and show Busy
- Improve the CPS issue that channel setting TX permit set to Same Color Code, reopen the channel setting will show Always.
Do I need to update my firmware?
Anytone radios generally ship with the latest firmware version installed. You can determine your current AT-D578UV firmware version by pressing the softkey on your radio under the menu icon, then selecting Settings then Device Info and then scroll down to Firmware Ver. If the version displayed is less than 1.13, please continue with the firmware update instructions below.
Backup your current codeplug
Updating the firmware on your Anytone AT-D578UV will erase your radio's current programming. To create a backup using the programming software, read from your radio and then save this file to your desktop or temporary folder.
Updating firmware and/or baseband
- Download the Anytone AT-D578UV Firmware v1.13.
- Extract the files located in this zip file to your desktop or a temporary folder.
- Locate the AnyTone Radio Update Instructions PDF file and follow the detailed update instructions.