What's new in version 1.14?
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Date Display Format, allows the user set the date format on display.
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Display Channel type, allows the user turn off the channel type on display
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Display time slot, allows the user turn off the time slot on display
- CPS->Optional setting ->Display->Display color code, allows the user turn off the color code on display
- CPS-> Optional setting ->Alert Tone, add Ana idle channel tone, the digital channel and analog channel have separated idle channel tone setting.
- CPS->Channel -> Auto scan, tick on the box will allow the radio start scan automatically.
- CPS-> Optional setting ->Volume/Audio, separate mic gain setting for digital channel and analog channel
- CPS-> APRS ->Ana AprsTX, allows to set wide band or narrow band for analog APRS transmit.
- Add the alert tone setting in radio menu.
- CPS->Analog -> 2Tone Setting-> Auto Reset Time changes to maximum 250S. If you set Auto Reset Time to 25s, it keeps the squelch on carrier until there is 25 secs of silence, then it switches back to waiting for tones. If there is a transmission before the end of that 25 secs, the timer restarts. It is useful for the 2Tone Paging System.
- CPS->Analog -> 5Tone Setting-> Auto Reset Time changes to maximum 250S
- CPS->Analog -> DTMF-> Auto Reset Time changes to maximum 250S
What's new in version 1.13?
- Resolve the issue when the talker alias transmit doesn't match to selected Radio ID when there are several Radio ID set in radio.
- CPS -> Digital -> Digital Contact list upgrade from 200K to 500K
- Resolve the issue when sending APRS Beacon it transmits three times instead of once, when transmitting APRS Beacon with PTT it transmits it twice instead of once
- Resolve the issue B band can not decode APRS.
- Resolve the issue if you activate the function Repeater FM to FM, the audio does not pass through (when the MAIN band is on A the audio works)
- Resolve the issue when a click-bump after PTT is pushed for transmitting voice is sent before the audio modulation from mic is transmitted
- CPS -> Tool -> Options, add Analog APRS RX option, allows user choose whether the Analog aprs RX setting is valid according to the radio version.
Do I need to update my firmware?
Anytone radios generally ship with the latest firmware version installed. You can determine your current AT-D578UV Pro firmware version by pressing the softkey on your radio under the menu icon, then selecting Settings then Device Info and then scroll down to Firmware Ver. If the version displayed is less than 1.14, please continue with the firmware update instructions below.
Backup your current codeplug
Updating the firmware on your Anytone AT-D578UV Pro will erase your radio's current programming. To create a backup using the programming software, read from your radio and then save this file to your desktop or temporary folder.
Updating firmware and/or baseband
- Download the Anytone AT-D578UV Pro Firmware v1.14.
- Extract the files located in this zip file to your desktop or a temporary folder.
- Locate the AnyTone Radio Update Instructions PDF file and follow the detailed update instructions.