The Bioenno Power BSP-120 model 120 Watt Foldable Solar Panel is a high output monocrystalline solar panel system designed for ease of use. Featuring dual large sized panels with the highest overall output of the high-power line, this unit is ideal for field-day applications and other such applications where you are out in the field for extended periods of time with plenty of sunlight on hand but no access to the power grid. This unit when paired with the Bioenno Power Packs allows you to take most electronic devices ranging from laptops to radio equipment, communications gear and PA systems solar allowing you to fully exploit power from the sun. A Bioenno Power solar system offers clean and modulated output while being completely silent with no EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference/Radio-Frequency Interference). And unlike traditional gasoline generators, sunlight is a bottomless fuel-source you don’t have to pay for. With a solar system, as long as you have sun you have electricity.
Please note: This Solar Panel DOES NOT include a Solar Charge Controller. Always use a Solar Panel with a matching Solar Charge Controller when using with battery. Attaching a panel directly to a battery is not advised.
- Maximum Power Output: 120W (60W per panel)
- Maximum Voltage: 18V (per panel)
- Maximum Current: 3.35A (per panel, so 6.7A in parallel)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22V (per panel)
- Short Circuit Current: 3.66A (per panel, so 7.32A in parallel)
- Dimensions Folded: 23.4 in. x 31.9 in. x 2.9 in. (594.4 mm x 801.3 mm x 73.7 mm)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 46.7 in. x 31.9 in. x 1.4 in. (1186.2 mm x 801.3 mm x 35.6 mm)
- Weight: 25.6 lbs. (11.5 kg.)
- Temperature Range: -49°F ~ 185°F (-45°C ~ 85°C)
- Includes: Mating SB50 amp Powerpole connector with wire pigtail and padded case
Product can only be chained with matching Solar Panels of the same model with matching voltage and current
- Series: Okay to chain, any number of panels acceptable
- Parallel: Okay to chain, any number of panels acceptable