The original and most popular Bioenno power pack. This ultra light, compact power system offers fully integrated features including not only DC output and AC output but standard charging and in-built solar compatibility. Combined with our unique intelligent micro-computer control system (PCM), 2000+ charge cycles at 5 to 10+ years, and up to 90% discharge capability make an unbeatable product. Putting out more power than a 12V 20Ah SLA which can only output DC and weighs in at an incredible 12.6 pounds, the BPP-120 at only 3.6 pounds outputs DC, AC and is chargeable through not only the grid but also the sun! Not only that, the BPP-120 features an at-a-glance LCD display showing capacity and usage and features our advanced computer control system.
This is a global solution tried and trusted by professionals made available to you. With users internationally spanning individual end-users like Ham Radio operators, corporate customers using it for OEM purposes and governments actively using it in the field, this is one product with many solutions.
Direct solar compatible with the Bioenno BSP-28 foldable solar panel. Outputing 28 Watts, not only can you directly plug it into the BPP-120, but you can chain the BSP-28 and plug two of them in at the same time achieving twice the charge speed!
- Dimensions: 8 in. x 6.75 in. x 2 in. (L x W x H) (203 mm x 171 mm x 51 mm (L x W x H))
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.6 kg.)
- Battery Capacity: 120 Watt Hours (12V, 10 Ah = 120 Watt Hours)
How many times will the BPP-120 charge your device?
Smartphone (4-7 Watt-Hours): 17 to 30 Charges!
Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours): 15 Charges!
Tablet (25-42 Watt-hours): 3-5 charges!
Laptop (50 Watt-Hours): 2-3 Charges!
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- DC Output: 12VDC/5A (DC Plug)
Car Socket Plug Adapter Included
USB 5VDC, 2.1A
- AC Output: 110 VAC, 100 Watts (1.1 Amps)
Make sure your AC load does not consume more than 100 Watts
- DC Input: 15VDC, 3A (DC 5.5/2.1mm Plug)
(Can be charged using the bundled AC-to-DC charger or using the BSP-28 [28 Watt Solar Panel] (optional)
- Cycle Life: Approximately 2000 charge cycles
- Operating Temperature: 14 deg F to 122 deg F (-10 deg C to 50 deg C)
- Warranty: 5 Years